The GeoSci project is a collection of open-source web-based “textbooks” and computational resources for geoscientists. The landing page shown below can be accessed through the URL geosci.xyz. From this landing page, you can access the following:
- Geophysics for Practicing Geoscientists: An online textbook for undergraduate level applied geophysics.
- Electromagnetic Geophysics: An online textbook for electromagnetic theory as it applies to geophysics.
- SimPEG: A link to the SimPEG open-source project
- Courses: Presentations given by our group
- Toolkit: A toolkit and user guide for geologists to process and interpret potential field data
- DISC: Link to the Society of Exploration Geophysicists 2017 Distinguished Instructor Short Course on "Geophysical Electromagnetics: Fundamentals and Applications", presented by Dr. Douglas Oldenburg.